Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome 2013 !

HAPPY NEW YEAR READERS !

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...

Dear 2012,
Now its time for us to say goodbye.
I leave you because i have to
Its not because i don't love you
Its not because i hate you
but
Its time for me to move on
You gave me a lot of memories to remember
i cried
i laughed
i smiled
because of something happened in you
something precious
something that i won't forget
something i will remember
for the whole of my life
and for sure
I will miss you, 2012 .

My 2013,
This is the first day of our meet
I put so much hope on you
Higher
More
Deeper
than before
You are my new one
I hope a new will bring something new for me
Something i am really want before
Something that i can't achieve before

2013,
Please be nice to me.



p/s: A better relationship with my OnlyOne. Amin... 

No comments:

Apakah itu Pupillary Distance (PD)?

Assalamualaikum...  Seperti yang aku janjikan pada post sebelum ni pasal cara tentukan saiz spek( klik sini untuk baca ) aku ada mention ...