Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Currently sharing something on this blog

Assalamualaikum...

Hai !

I got a long title for this post up there. Ya, just want to share something. Enjoy the sharing. :p

This is a box of EloKity cookies. Very cute and good taste cookies. 
I had done eat all the cookies and i was enjoying eating all of them.
Nyummeh! 
This one can buy at guardian for $9.90 per box.
For me, it worth to buy. Muehehe~





Just a bucket of EloKity stuff. 
That froggy there just interframe. Padan muke nampak muka dia half je. 




This is a bowl given by my older sista, Cik Dayyah.
Purchased this at Kenanga with very reasonable price.
I like it very much!!!


Background need to be blurred bcoz of some circumstances. K


THAT'S ALL FOR NOW.

STAY TUNE FOR OTHER SHARING POST.



p/s : rase annoying pulak. pfftt~

Love, Awa

No comments: