Thursday, September 19, 2013

SECRET DREAMS

In this life...
What i want to achieve?
What i want to do?
What i want my life be?
What exactly it is?
NOW

I'm doing well in my study...
Left only one year to end up my degree life.

THEN? 

Do i will further my study?
Do i manage to find a suitable job? Probably jobs.
Do i can make myself comfortable with my workplace? Along with all other staffs.
Do i?

I DON'T KNOW. 

Whatever it is...
I love my field right now.
I do love my study.
I'm enjoying see people, listening to them, sharing my opinion,trying to manage them as good as i can. Maybe better than good.
Yah, i'm trying my best.

BUT

I still can't imagine that i will all of those for my entire life.
I want to do something else.
Something easily attract me.
Something i am imagining right now.
Something i will never ever tell anybody. Like ever.
Something called SECRET DREAMS...

Which will come true one fine day. 
Amin. 

Love, Awa