Monday, August 5, 2013

Deep Words





As life goes on I’m starting to learn more and more about responsibilityI realize everything I do is affecting the people around meSo I want to take this time out to apologize for things I have doneAnd things that have not occurred yetAnd the things they don’t want to take responsibility for
I’m sorry for the times I left you homeI was on the road and you were aloneI’m sorry for the times that I had to goI’m sorry for the fact that I did not knowThat you were sitting home just wishing weCould go back to when it was just you and meI’m sorry for the times I would neglectI’m sorry for the times I disrespect
I’m sorry for the wrong things that I’ve doneI’m sorry I’m not always there for youI’m sorry for the fact that I'm not awareThat you can’t sleep at night when I am not thereBecause I am in the streets like everydaySorry for the things that I did not sayLike how you are the best thing in my worldAnd how I'm so proud to call you my boy


Love, Awa. 

No comments: